Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Album Review: Marsha Ambrosius "Late Nights and Early Mornings"




I know that this blog is late, but Marsha Ambrosius has rejuvenated my tolerance for R&B with her debut solo release of "Late Nights & Early Morning." This surprisingly highly anticipated release, debuted as the number one itunes album the week of its release. It makes me wonder how much her grassroots Twitter campaign had to do with the hype (#MarshaAmbrosius #MarshaAmbrosius RT).

Of coarse, Far Away is blowing up radio waves, but my favs are, "Hope She Cheats On You," which will surly be an anthem for chicks all over," I Want You To Stay," and her original version of the Michael Jackson hit written by her, "Butterflies." This album is a must have.

Da Nasty One!

1 comments:

Nccole wright said...

JUST LOVE THE WHOLE ALBUM FROM START TO FINISH THAT I HAD TO ALL CAPS THIS SO THEY WILL KNOW JUST HOW MUCH WE ARE LOVING THIS GOOD MUSIC IN MONTGOMERY, ALABAMA

Post a Comment