Thursday, March 31, 2011

Road Block App Ban




Who knew that there were phone apps that alert you of local police roadblocks? I did. My first thought was, "does it work?" Obviously it does, because attorney generals are calling for Google and Apple to discontinue the sell of these apps. The argument is that this alerts drunken drivers (whom shouldn't be on roads) of these roadblock and could actually prevent authorities from saving lives. <<<<#chile plz

I don't know about you, but everyone I know desires to limit his or her interaction with police. Whether its due to unpaid citations, a little weed in your pocket, maybe 2 drinks after leaving the club, nobody but assholes are cool with roadblocks. If I truly felt that these traps were to find drunken drivers maybe I would feel differently. But I don't, and I won't.

Article here http://www.wgmd.com/?p=20780
Da Nasty One!

0 comments:

Post a Comment