Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Posterized!!!





Lebron James is known for his highlight in-game dunks; many players have fallen victim to "posterization" at the hands of "The King." However, when the shoe is on the other foot....this happens.

LBJ was dunked on by Xavier University's Jordan Crawford at his summer basketball camp. The dunk was caught on tape, however, the tape will never be seen as it was confiscated.

Although I find this to be a little weird and pompous because I distinctively remember a young Allen Iverson crossing Jordan over, and there wasn't any fuss or cover-up.

But since we don't have video of LBJ getting dunked on, we have the next best thing, a video of Culture Shock host, Jarmar, getting dunked on.

Sorry Jarmar, but hey at least you took yours like a man and didn't try to cover it up. LOL.

-Deonshay Danson

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Okay friends you know and I know that I didn't get dunked on. In the dunk manual it states you have to be chest to chest. I ran and jumped past this dude. Its difference in what happened to me and what happened to Lebron. But since I couldn't get any footage on Lebron, check out Noah's dunk on Paul Pierce- sorry Paul. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFsjhIEolmc now that's a dunk.

Post a Comment