Monday, August 3, 2009

Music Monday!

Okay I know that this is not Twitterville, but on Mondays the Internet is full of new tracks. So I've decided to share with you some of my faves that I have heard thus far....

I know that you remember singer, BJ the Chicago Kid who I showcased the other week. Well he is making some moves in the music world, in "Day One Girl," he collabs with West Coast rapper Jay-Rock. I like...


Miss Keri Baaabbbyyy!!! Need I say more. I know that you guys don't know how I feel about Keri, but when it seemed like Beyonce was my only option this Georgia Peach came out of nowhere to show me and the rest of the world a perfect world. Here's her, Lil Kim, and Teyana Taylor on an all ladies version of "Swag On."



'Yuuuppp.' That's right it's my boy Trey Songz. He's came a long way since he just had to make it, and now he one of the hottest male R&B artists. I'm loving this new song "One Love."



I did a blog the other week about the 2 new female groups. Well RichGirl is my favorite of the two and they have new music that has leaked from their upcoming album. Here's "Lucky You Are."



-Deonshay Danson

0 comments:

Post a Comment