Thursday, August 6, 2009

Where are my Tweeps?

I hopped up out the bed, put some clothes on, took a look at the net, and said Oh No! Twitter is not working.

If you don't know, I'm a functioning member of "twociety"...that is twitter society. I use twitter daily to let people know about new posts on the blog, random quotes I hear, to link up with my friends without having a ridiculous T-mobile bill, and to just let out some of my most inner-most thoughts. It's fun.

But today Twitterville has been hit with dysfunction, to say the least. There is a problem with site today and it is working sporadically. So for all of my Tweople out there...no tweets today. You can read the story on CNN.com, which goes into details about these "twissues."

When Twitter gets back running, make sure that you follow the Culture Shock hosts and myself at @cultureshockws and @CallMeDeonshay.

-Deonshay Danson

0 comments:

Post a Comment