Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shots Fired



Kanye firing shots at Wiz and Amber?!


Headliner of the Coachella Music Festival Kanye West, made verbal statements about his ex-girlfriend, Amber Rose, who is now dating Wiz Khalifa.


Mr. West decided to change some of the words in his song "Stronger" and was also aware that Wiz and Amber was a few feet away from him.


The original lyrics say: "I'd do anything for a blond dike, and she'll do anything if the time's right."

...but he said...

"I did anything for a blond dike, and she did anything when the times right."


Wiz got upset and allegedly stepped to Kanye and their entourages got into a bit of an altercation. The next morning Wiz tweeted about the situation saying, "Waken, baken...no I didn't go out swangen...I'm to hippie for that ishh."


Ye' just let the homie get his turn. I'm pretty sure there will be plenty more.


No Flexin'

-Jessi Jacq

0 comments:

Post a Comment