Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Wrestlemania in The A!




Man, I grew up a wrestling fan. I remember crying when Paul Orndorff crushed Hulk Hogan, watching pay per view events on the scribbled channels cause a I could still see what was happening if I looked hard enough. I also remember being 18 and being sad when I saw Hulk Hogan turn into a bad guy. WTH?




This past weekend, the Super Bowl of wrestling was in the ATL, WrestleMania. I can't believe that in my latter age, I have let a childhood love of mine creep so far to the back of my mind that I didn't even try to make it. Like, can you imagine The Rock chillin in Magic City (tittie bar), or Booker T in the Velvet Room. Or maybe even The Ultimate Warrior up in Tongue n Groove. Anyway, I heard The A was off the chains and some of y'all old asses was up there. Why? Cause you still watch wrestling! And its cool, because I'm about to start back myself! S/O to Rodney Wilkerson


Da Nasty One

0 comments:

Post a Comment