Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Album Review: Snoop Dogg Malice n Wonderland


I’m not sure how many of you are still Snoop Dogg fans, but the Boss Dog is still on fire. His new release Malice n Wonderland was released on yesterday, and since I’m still not ready to listen to 50 Cent, I bumped Snoop. He has official cleansed himself of the West Coast gangsta rep, and allowed society to accept him as an artist and family man. Don’t get it messed up, he hasn’t turned into Will Smith and Get Jiggy, but he speaks about his newly found love for his wife. He no longer pimpin hoes! The Dream also played a big role in this compilation. This guy is on the rise. I give this album 7 G’s up! (That’s pretty good if you didn’t know) Check out my favorite track featuring Jazmine Sullivan, Different Languages.

0 comments:

Post a Comment