Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jay-hova vs. Jehovah


Alright, alright! I have been waiting for two years for Jay to address allegations of him being a devil worshipper. I must admit, he has had some questionable lines but recently he addressed the issue and he had this to say about these allegations. Hope it satisfies uncomforted fans.
Jay: “He should be arrested, seriously. My position is not unlike anyone else who ascends to the top of their field. That comes with the game. But that’s crazy. That might be the craziest one I’ve had.”

When pressed further, Jay admitted that he did not attend church but he did have a personal connection to God.

Jay: “Nah, I’m more spiritual than [having] organized religion. I have a personal relationship with God. …I believe in karma, I believe in cause and effect…but religion, I have my opinions about religion."

0 comments:

Post a Comment