Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Hitting the Stands


Okay tomorrow I am hitting you guys with a new segment of the blog called..."Real people doing real things." The segment will feature exclusive interviews with talented musicians, models, filmmakers, writers, and other all around AMAZING people.

The first segment will feature one of my childhood friends, Eric Ramey, musician/producer. He the son of Derrick and Michelle Ramey, the second of four boys. Since I've known Eric he has always loved music. We met growing up at the New Life SDA Church in Huntsville, Ala. His family on both sides were over all the choirs, and music in general. His aunt directed the adult choir, his mom directed the youth choir, his grandmother directed the children's choir, and his father lead the musicians. Eric followed in their footsteps and can play a number of instruments, but his baby is the bass guitar.

Of my memories of Eric, I particularly remember our trip my senior prom...sorry no pic available ;) Eric had been coming into his own as a bass player, and somehow ended up on stage with live band. He showed out on the bass, and all of my classmates said that I had the AWESOME prom date. Thanks Eric!

I can talk about how wonderful Eric is for days, but this is all for today. Tomorrow I'm hitting you with the exclusive..."Real People Doing Real Things" FEATURING Eric Ramey....

Stay tuned....

-Deonshay Danson

0 comments:

Post a Comment