Thursday, September 3, 2009

I Can't Watch....



There's a new trend going on in cosmetic surgery...eye color transplants. Women, especially women of color are going to Panama to get their eye color permanently changed.

Wow, was all I could say when I first read about this procedure. What ever happened to just getting colored contacts, or just being proud of your deep brown eyes?

I'll say like I said when I posted the "Good Hair" we as a people are going to have to love ourselves. We can't let the media image of beauty decide for us what is beautiful and what is not beautiful. We are all beautiful in our own particular way. You may not have light colored eyes or long straight hair, but you may possess kindness, patience, or generosity that makes you more beautiful than any runway model.

Beauty is more than looks, beauty is personality, beauty is spirit, beauty is in the mind.

Let's love ourselves and the way we were created.

-Deonshay Danson

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boooooo! Hahaha her eyes make her look like a ghost!

Post a Comment